Lululumps is in a relationship with her makeup collection

1:17 PM

A makeup collection is the perfect boyfriend, here's why:

1. It makes you feel pretty
2. It never cheats on you
3. It keeps your secrets--unless you decide to tell them, no one is going to know how *really* look bare-faced.
4. When you need your space and just want to go commando for a day, it doesn't feel abandoned.
5. It's not jealous - when you buy new products to add to your collection, they happily accept the new members.
6. You always get a positive return on your investment - a good-quality brush will feel as soft on the 365th day as it did on the 1st.
7. You know it's long-term because you've already got a drawer dedicated to makeup in your room.

As with any relationship, there are compromises. So okay, I can't pull off red lipstick. Alright, I can't pair green with purple eyeshadow. But in the end it's all worth it.

---------------------------------

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"--Marilyn Monroe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts