Sephora 2015 VIB Haul

7:23 AM

I picked up a few things recently in the Sephora VIB Rouge sale which gave 20% off to all Sephora VIB Rouge and VIB members. This sale usually happens twice a year in April and November. Here's what I picked up.




This year's VIB Rouge free gift are two mini NARS lip pencils and a mini larger than life eyeliner.


The first thing I picked up is the Cover FX Custom Cover drops in shade G30. For reference, I wear MAC NC20, Dior 021, Chanel B20. The "G" line in this range is supposed to be meant for golden undertones, so i'm excited to see if this is a good shade match.


Next I picked up the Surratt Eyelash Curler. After recently seeing a rave review on this by Lisasz09 I was really curious to see how this compares to my current favourite Shu Eumura curler.


Next is the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette, another rave by Lisasz09.


Being kind of on a matte eyeshadow kick, I also picked up the Too Face Natural Matte palette.


Next on the list is the Tarte Holiday Blush Palette. Bling it On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette.  I also purchased the palette from last year. The blushes are great quality and you get a lot of product for the price. Definitely a recommended buy if you're into blush and want a good bang for your buck.


Another Tarte product is the Maracuja Oil. I have fairly dry skin and usually put about 2-3 drops into my moisturizer at night to give an extra boost of moisture. I've found that my skin feels more hydrated the morning after, sometimes even with a glow.


I was on the hunt for a good nail base, so I picked up the Butter London Nail Foundation. I was looking for something that was on the thicker side and could smooth out my nail. 


I also picked up the Laneige BB Cushion in Light. I have a post on my first impressions on this product so feel free to check it out if you're interested in some swatches.


Lastly are just some perfume samples that I added to my online order. Theory Mugler Angel and Gucci Premier.





I'm so excited to try out these new products!

Did you pick up anything from the sale? Let me know your recommendations! Sephora usually also has a promotional "spend $50 get $20 off" thing in December.

xoxo,
alixirs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts