SaSa Haul: Sana, Saya, Suzuran, Kose and more!

7:26 AM

I was running low on face masks and face wash, so I put in an order on Sasa.com. Here's what I hauled!



The first things I had in my cart were these oil blotting sheets. each one was under US$3.00 which is much cheaper than what I could find on Sephora or in my local drugstore. I had never tried any of these and couldn't decide so I got them all. (A dangerous method.)


I had completely run out of the wrinkle-preventing version of this face wash by Sana and saw that Sasa had a buy 1 get a mini version free deal going on, so went ahead and got it. This is the Sana Soy Milk Rich Cleansing foam. It foams up beautifully and leaves the skin feeling clean but not at all stripped. This is definitely my favorite face cleanser I've used that's gentle enough for my dry skin. It's also super affordable, at US$7.5 and comes with 150g of product. (The mini version has 30g and would be fantastic for travel)


One of the reasons for my order were these My Beauty Diary face masks. This version is the black pearl mask, and in my experience, the most effective in hydrating AND giving the skin a healthy glow. I once used this sheet mask every day for a week and saw a noticeable improvement in my skin. 

This pack comes with 10 sheets, and was US$13.5 but on sale for US$10.1.


Still on my face mask kick, I also got this My Beauty Diary Hydra & Brightening Glamourous Gift Set, which contains 19 individual face masks for only US$21.9, and was on sale for US$16.4 -- that makes less than a dollar per mask!


The set contains :
Gold & Marine Collagen Firming Mask x 4
Diamond & Caviar Moisturizing Mask x 4
Platinum Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask x 4
Platinum Mandelic Acid Brightening Mask x 4
2-Step Snail Repair mask x 3


These Suzuran Attirer Puff cotton pads were US$3.9 per pack and contained 240 rounds each. These are my cheap alternative to the cult favorite Shiseido Cotton Pads. They are great fore makeup removal or to soak in essence/toner to make a face mask. Jut like the Shiseido ones, these ones don't break apart or leave little cotton whispies.


I came across these weight loss supplements and was kind of curious. Both are by a brand called Saya. The one on the left named "Slim In Motionless" claims to help boost your metabolism while you sleep and helps your body burn through more energy. Reading the reviews on this product it seems to also help you sleep soundly, which is always a plus when you're all nerves during exam season.

The one on the right, called "Clean Up", is meant to be taken before each meal and claims to help you feel more full quickly, and also reduce fat absorption in your stomach. The pack of two came up to a total of US$58.5.


Lastly are some freebies that came with my order. There's this Saya "Massage-up Fairy". I don't intend to use this, but it did come free with the Saya supplements.  The Method Swiss samples I'll have to dig around to see if I can find the ingredients to make sure there isn't any salicylic acid as my skin is very allergic to it.

Pretty excited to use the new goodies!

xoxo,
alixirs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts