Hourglass The Indestructible Matte Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Canvas, Icon

7:33 AM


I'm fairly new to the liquid lipstick game, and decided to try out Hourglass' based on the beautiful shade "Icon" which is a blue-toned red, shown here on the right. Since i'm new to the game, I picked up the travel size of Canvas and Icon.



These travel size liquid lipsticks are teeny tiny. They're probably to bigger than my thumb. Each tube contains 0.03oz or 1g of product for $12 CAD.


The texture is a soft lip creme that tries down quickly but doesn't feel drying on the lips. Both of these colours applied smoothly but Icon was more liquidy and opaque. Unfortunately for me, Canvas, which is a dusty pink, showed up rather bright and slightly clownish on my skin. 

Both of these shades lasted 4+ hours on me with minimal drinking and eating. My lips felt comfortable throughout and not dry at all. I would definitely be keeping Icon, but Canvas is a shade I might be returning as it simply doesn't work with my complexion. 

xoxo,
alixirs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts