Empties: Sana, Balea, Loreal, Allie, Tarte

7:31 AM

First empties! ( For the blog)



L'oreal Gentle Makeup Remover Eyes & Lips is my  go-to eye makeup remover. I find that nothing but waterproof mascara holds a curl on my lashes, so an oil-based eye makeup remover is a must. I've probably purchased 5-6 of these over the years. I switched from the Neutrogena makeup remover to this as I found the Neutrogena had a very large spout/opening which meant any time I accidentally knocked it over a lot of product would spill out. This L'oreal one has a very small opening which is much more user-friendly.


The Sana Nameraka Foaming Face Wash Anti-aging version is also a must-have! Foams up beautifully and cleans the face without drying the skin.


My daily SPF : Allie UV Mineral Moist NEO. This 90g baby lasted me well over 6 months with daily use on the face and neck.


A spur of the moment purchase of Balea Body Wash in Pomegranate & Mango purchased purely because of the smell. Very fruity and great scent for a waking up in the morning.


I've purchased the original Sana Nameraka Foaming Facial Cleanser to compare. I don't see a huge difference so far, and both do a great job.


Last is the Tarte Maracuja Oil. I use 3 drops of this added to my moisturizer everyday at night, and it really helps with dry areas. This is a small bottle which came with a holiday set, but I've already repurchased a larger bottle during the VIB sale. 



xoxo,
alixirs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts