Circle Lenses Haul: Klenspop Neo Dali Brown, Neo Monet Brown, and Exy 3 color gray

7:25 AM

I placed an order on klenspop.com about 3 weeks ago and was so excited to see a package arrive in the mail today! The package was sent straight from Korea.



I ordered 3 pairs of circle lenses in total:
1. Neo Dali Sweet Chocolate Brown
2. Neo Monet Brown
3. EXY 3 color gray

The package came in a tiny compact box and each pair of lenses comes with a lens case and a set of plastic tweezers which you can use to pick up the individual lenses.


The lenses were packed into small boxes, where the lens vials were stacked on top of each other and very secure. The lenses in the boxes were then wrapped with two layers of bubble wrap.




I purchased the Neo Dali brown because I was looking for something natural looking that could provide a little bit of enlargement. These seemed to fit the bill as my natural eye color is very very dark brown, practically black unless you're seeing them in direct sunlight. But really, how often am I staring straight into the sun, anyways? (Never. It's a horrible idea.)



The next pair is the Neo Monet brown, which look to be the most natural looking lenses you can get. They don't claim to have any enlargement effect, So this would be more work appropriate if you're working in a conservative work environment like I do. I expect these to make my eyes only look slightly lighter on the outer edges.



Last, just for funsies I ordered the EXY 3 color gray, which kind of remind me of the GEO world gray lenses which are very popular. I've never tried grey lenses before but I thought they'd be fun. If I like these I might go back and get the green ones as well. These ones don't have a solid limbal ring on the outside so they're relatively natural as well. (Get the theme here?)

I took the lenses out of the vials and will try them on/ do a review once I've soaked them in some contact lens solution over night. 

Do you have a favorite pair of circle lenses? Have you tried them before? Do share!

xoxo,
alixirs



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts