December 2015 Ipsy Subscription - Unboxing

7:29 AM

It's unboxing time!


December's Ipsy bag comes in a nifty ( albeit slightly poorly constructed) red quilted bag which I can't decide if I love or hate. In any case, on to the goodies!
This bag came with 5 products:
Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing powder 2.2g
Be a Bombshell eye liner in wild child ( black) .25g
Pacifica Natural Minerals Power of Love Powerful Color Natural Lipstick 2g
Lather Honey Moisture Mask with Propolis extract 14g
Skinn Dimitri James Sugar Lips Polishing scrub 20ml or 0.7oz


The Lather honey moisture mask  is intended to relieve "environmentally-stressed skin". If that's the case then I'm just the person to try this out! The weather in Toronto is usually very cold. Despite an unusually mild winter this year, my skin is still rather dry and chapped. 


Opening up the jar there's a plastic stopper which keeps the product from leaking out.


The product itself is a thick cream and smells like real honey!


Next is the Skinn Sugar Lips. The last lip scrub I tried was from Lush and was their Mint Julep which I adored. This scrub smells like an artificial strawberry scent, which isn't bad, but I definitely prefer the mint-chocolate scent of the Mint Julep by Lush. 


The size of the product is generous and I'm excited to try it out!


Tarte's Smooth Operator finishing powder is a transparent powder which is used to set your makeup.




I was probably the most excited to see the Pacifica lipstick.


The shade is actually a very wearable nudish pink that is very much a My Lips But Better "MLBB" shade on me.






Unfortunately the pigmentation on the eye liner was underwhelming, and with oily lids like mine I expect they'll slide right off.

Overall, I think this month's Ipsy bag's is one of the best so I've received. What do you think?


xoxo,


alixirs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts