First Impressions: Covergirl The Supersizer Mascara on Asian Lashes

4:29 PM

I'm all about the big lashes. Today I'm trying out the new Covergirl Supersizer Mascara in Waterproof Very Black.






The brush is definitely unique. The bristles are teeny tiny. Short and spread apart.

Here are some pictures of the product in action.

Naked Lashes

Lashes curled ( what a difference!)

Applying the product...

One Coat

A LOT of product is deposited on the lashes since the bristles on the brush are spaced so far apart. I'm personally not a fan of the clumpy look, so I went over this with a lash comb and the results are below:




The conclusion: this mascara is on the wet side and deposits way too much product for my liking. I't's not a mascara that i'd use by itself, but I think it works well in combination with other, more defining, mascaras ( like Maybelline the Rocket mascara), which when layered on top, creates a cleaner look while still maintaining volume. 

xoxo,
alixirs




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts