More My Beauty Diary Masks

7:26 AM

My Beauty Diary's range of sheet masks keeps getting bigger and bigger! (And it makes me happier and happier!)

These two new ones are from the black mask series. The first shown below is the My Beauty Diary Black Obsidian Moisturizing Black Mask. 


The package comes with 5 pieces and is intended to brighten and moisturize your skin. The packaging keeps referring to a 3D hyaluronic acid component, but to be perfectly honest I'm not quite sure how it is different from good old run-of-the-mill hyaluronic acid.


The next is the my Beauty Diary Black Rose Brightening Black Mask, meant for brightening and clarifying. Again with 5 pieces per box.


I'm excited to give these a try and see how they measure up to my favorite My Beauty Diary mask, the black pearl version shown in this post.

These special series masks typically are priced higher than their main lineup. So is it worth it? Stay tuned to find out!

xoxo,
alixirs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts