YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation in B40 and BR20

7:31 AM


(B40 on the left and BR20 on the right)

I first bought this foundation in a Beijing airport in the shade BR20. Unfortunately, it was too light and pink for my skin (NC20 in MAC). For some reason the packaging on that bottle had a black band of color on the bottom glass portion, as shown. The bottle on the left was bought at Sephora recently in the shade B40. Ideally, my colour would be somewhere in between, like B30. I usually take 1 full pump of B40 and mix in half a pump of BR20.


The packaging is definitely one of its selling points, the glass  bottle with gold cap looks timeless and luxurious. The pump makes it very easy to control the amount of product you dispense.


Swatched here are BR20 on the bottom and B40 on the top. They don't look too different here but you can definitely see the differences in the pictures below. 


The coverage is about light-medium, more towards the medium size. It's definitely not matte. On my dry skin it gives a dewey, skin-like finish. It lasts a decent amount of time, about 6-8 hours on me.

This is a great everyday foundation for me. It has good coverage and decent lasting power. The price tag is pretty high at $62CAD, so i'd only repurchase when there's a sale at Sephora.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts