Sephora December $25 off Haul

7:30 AM


Here's what I hauled from the December $25 off $50 sale at Sephora!


YvesSaintLaurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in B40






I actually already own this foundation, but in BR20, which is too pink and too light. Ideally I would've gone for B30, but B40 is very close, perhaps just a smidge dark and more beige. B30 is more yellow and would probably be a better match. I thought at least with B40 I could mix in a little of my BR20 to lighten it up.


Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Canvas (left) and Icon (right). These are the small travel sizes. I didn't realize just HOW small these would be, though. They're teeny tiny!

I love how they have the color swatched on the side of the box!






Of course, reaching VIB rouge for another year, Sephora reminds you how you've spent way too much money with this VIB Rouge gift.




It's tiny and adorable. A lovely shade of red. Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme in So Rouge.

Then there are the free samples! Atelier Cologn in mandarin Glaciale.



And Drybar Sake Bomb Nourshing Shampoo and Conidtioner.


 Did you folks haul anything from their sale? Do share!

xoxo,
alixirs





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts