Korean Beauty: Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

7:02 PM


Found this guy at the local 7-11 of all places - Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel. It's a very popular Aloe Vera Gel. Comes with 300ml and costs around $10. What a steal!


The product is made with 92% pure aloe vera, which is great for moisturizing and soothing any skin sensitivities. My skin has been acting up ever since I switched shampoos. There are noticeable little bumps near my hairline which spread downwards. Although the shampoo I was using didn't have any salicylic acid listed in the ingredients, I still had a negative reaction which meant the little bumps stayed for a prolonged period of time. I've now switched to a different shampoo and the bumps haven't gone away although they haven't gotten worse either.


I've been using this aloe vera gel, spread very generously over the face to use as sort of a mask. After about 3 uses my skin already looks calmer and smoother. The bumps look reduced; I'm super happy with the results so far!


The product is a clear gel and instructions online say it can be used on the skin, for shaving your legs, after sun to treat sunburn, in your hair in small amounts, or anywhere where your experience skin sensitivities. 

Love it! Will definitely repurchase.

xoxo,
alixirs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts