Watsons Haul

7:44 PM


I popped by Watsons to get some facial sponges and picked up a few other things. Take a look!


Hair towel! These things have really spoiled me. I basically can't bother to wrap my hair with a regular towel after showering. These come in a kind of cap/triangle shape with an elastic on one end and a button on the other so you can easily secure the wrap. This particular one was about $3 CAD/ 14 RMB


Had to get another box of this My Beauty Diary black pearl mask as Watsons was having a 30% off sale. 


These facial sponges were the reason for my trip. I was finding it tedious to wash my face with my hands and wanted something more exfoliating for the dry skin patches that have been appearing on my face despite the humidifier in my room.


Having left my Avene thermal water spray at home, this little guy caught my eye. It was about 60% off retail so I grabbed it as well. Vichy Thermal Water. 50ml.


Mentholatum Sugar Lip balm in 01 Vintage Pink. This guy caught my eye with its pretty pink packaging and sleek black tube. The colour is nice as well. Definitely an impulse buy.


RoseBloom Peach Lip Balm. The packaging is definitely what caught my eye, and the peach flavour of course. I was looking for a colourless balm and this fit the bill. Apparently its a Taiwanese brand.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts