Chanel & YSL Makeup Haul

2:04 PM

Ever since I got back from my summer trip I've been dying to do this post - Chanel & YSL makeup haul!

Normally I wouldn't go crazy like this, but I flew by the Frankfurt airport and after seeing their prices ( vs what they are here in Canada) I couldn't resist!

In total I got 2 eyeshadow quads, Perfection Lumiere foundation in B20, 2 Rouge Coco Shine ( Boy & Aventure), 1 Rouge Volupte, 1 Touche Eclate, and Chanel Chance Eau Tendre.


Chanel Quads in Mystic Eyes and Prelude (40.50 Euro each)

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation in B20(38.50 Euro), Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Aventure (24.50 Euro Each)

YSL Rouge Volupte in #2 Sensual Silk(26 Euro), YSL Touche Eclat in #2 Luminous Ivory (28.50 Euro vs. $50 CAD + tax) 

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre 100ml (79 Euro)

Being the Finance geek that I am, I immediately converted all Euro prices to Canadian prices and everything was cheaper by a margin of 25-35%, if you include sales tax in Canada.  On top of that, the lovely MA at Heinemann Duty Free told me that if you signed up for a membership ( which was free), you would get 10% off everything you buy. What an amazing deal!

I've been waiting to use the items until after this post ( okay I broke down and used Boy once...or twice... :D), so now is the time where i'll be diving into the pile of Chanel + YSL goodness. *Wheeeee*

Please let me know if you'd like to see reviews on any of the items above. :]

Cheers!
Lulu


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts