Halloween Makeup Ideas! ( when I should have been working)

5:58 PM

So I should've been reading a case...But of course I played with makeup instead!
Halloween is coming up and having missed the last 2 halloween's due to midterms, I'm determined to actually celebrate in 2012. 



Products used:

  • NYX jumbo pencil in Milk - lower waterline
  • Loreal Linear Intense carbon black eyeliner - winged out
  • NYX single eyeshadow in Dark Brown -smudged around corner and all over the eyelid
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Baked - dabbed in the centre of the eyelid.
I'm still debating what to do for Halloween as I'm not one to dress in uber revealing clothes and prance around town going "yipee". In any case, you know you're obsessed with makeup when: you're more excited about Halloween makeup looks than dressing up/ getting candy. 

*sigh*

Back to the case!

Cheers,
Lulu

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts