Shopper Drug Mart Haul

3:14 PM

Shoppers Drug Mart had their 50th anniversary special event where you get bonus optimum points for purchases over $75, so I took the opportunity to pick up some things.


  • Balea Revitalizing hair mask with moroccan argan oil $1.99
  • Bioderma  Micelle Solution 250ml  $16.49 (sale)
  • Tweezerman professional folding lashcomb $10.49
  • Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation in 200 Sand Beige $18.49 (sale)
  • Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base $25.00
(Also got some Life brand disinfecting wipes for Big Foot (BF) for $2.49(sale))

The Total: $75.15

Upon purchase they gave me a little card which I opened in front of them, and the bonus point amount was indicated on the in side. Mine said 18,500 ( which is the equivalent to a $25 credit off a purchase, I believe). For more information about Shoppers Optimum program go to here.

I'm really excited to try out these new products! 

The Shiseido mascara base I had used before, but I threw my old one out a while ago. Recently I've found removing my waterproof mascara everyday a huge chore, so I thought i'd give this mascara base a try with some of my non-waterproof mascaras.

  The Revlon Colorstay whipped foundation is also something I'm excited to try out. I've watched and read countless reviews with many good things to say. I tried it today for the first time with a Sigma F80 flat top brush with some Mac Fix+ sprayed on the brush and it performed beautifully. A more thorough review will come.
The Shade I purchased was 200 Sand Beige and it matches my skintone rather well. I am MAC NC20-25 for reference.



The Tweezerman lash comb was purchased with the intention of testing it out before recommending it to the Big Foot's mother. I don't particularly have a problem with clumpy mascara, but she had asked so I did some research and decided to test it out before deciding if I should recommend it to her.


Bioderma has been buzzing around Youtube/the Blogosphere  lately. My skin has become sensitive due to my excessive testing of Asian skin-whitening products a few years ago, so let's see if this works well .

Lastly, the Balea hair mask was an impulse buy so I could get my total over $75. With Morrocan oil/ argan oil being so popular among haircare products, I thought i'd give it a go.

Reviews and more posts will be up later :]

Cheers!
Lulu

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts